This last year our ward we had 5 babies within a couple of months of each other..They are all so adorable. It really has been fun, with all the other pregnant moms in the ward. Going to each others baby showers, anticipating each others new arrival, and welcoming each baby as they came. From left to right, in birth order:Kennedy (April 22), Jayden (May 1), Gabe (May 22), Cooper (June 5), and Ethan (June 24). Proud mommies..... thank you Amy for the great idea of getting us all together.
Update on Baby Hope. She is 10 months old and thriving...Her Foster Parents hope to adopt her although her grandparents who never come and see her are trying to gain custodial rights. She is beautiful and very happy. She shows no signs of being born to a meth addicted mother. She is tiny and petite and just all around happy baby. Pray for her for her future is unsure....
My girlfriend posted this picture on her facebook of me almost 20 years ago...If you cannot tell I am the one on the right. Look at that hair. I have to say that took alot of aqua net to keep it that high!!! Looking at these I kind of miss high school. It was so fun. It really feels like yesterday. It is hard for me to believe that in 2009 it will be 20 years. Where has the time gone? At our senior prom our theme song was. Never Say Good Bye, by BonJovi... I remember the feelings I felt when they played that song. I thought that I would never lose touch with my friends. That we were all going to stay close. That we would all be what we set out to do....Well, Twenty years later, a college attended, a mission served, a wonderful husband, four beautiful children, many moves, alot of stress, some heart ache, a whole lot of laughter I have to say we are healthy, happy and looking forward to many more fun and exciting challenges that are ahead. It has not been easy, but ohhhh has it been so worth it. I have grown so much, not only in size...ha ha, but from the little girl pictured there. I have grown to be more open to things, and to accept things that I cannot change. I now look at things from a mothers prospective. (Mom, I am sorry for being a major pill at times.) Trust me I am getting my pay backs that you warned me about.. I have become a wife that has discovered that she is not perfect and accepted that her husband isn't either. I have developed friendships not only with my husband and children, but with others that I would never give up.. I may not be exactly what I dreamt I was going to be as a young girl, but now that it has been twenty years my dreams have changed and the things I have in my life are so much more than I could have ever imagined. Looking back I would not change a thing.....This was my dream...
1. I was 28 years old with two beautiful baby girls. 2. Living in our first home on Blizzard Court. 3. Enjoying being a stay at home mom. 4. Adopted our first pet, a potbelly pig we named Jimmy Dean. 5. Loving life
5 things on today's "to do" list.
1. Take girls and Cooper to School. 2. Work at Reade. 3. Make dinner/ help kids with homework 4. Take kaylor to Soccer Practice 5. Read to Kids and go to sleep..
5 things I would do If I were a millionaire.
1. Travel 2. Buy a new car, and those in our family who need one. 3. Buy a house 4. Pre-Pay for the kids college. 5. Help Jarrod start a new business that he wants.
5 places that I have lived
1. Sparks NV. (growing up and now) 2. Was hoe Valley. (moved there when I was a freshman.) 3. Rexburg, Idaho (went to college there) 4. New Jersey (served mission) 5. Sparks, NV (with hubby and kids)
5 snacks I enjoy.
1. ice cream... 2. black licorice. 3. slurpees. 4. homemade smoothies. 5. chips and salsa.