Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I have been Tagged!

What I was doing 10 years ago...

1. I was 28 years old with two beautiful baby girls.
2. Living in our first home on Blizzard Court.
3. Enjoying being a stay at home mom.
4. Adopted our first pet, a potbelly pig we named Jimmy Dean.
5. Loving life

5 things on today's "to do" list.

1. Take girls and Cooper to School.
2. Work at Reade.
3. Make dinner/ help kids with homework
4. Take kaylor to Soccer Practice
5. Read to Kids and go to sleep..


5 things I would do If I were a millionaire.

1. Travel
2. Buy a new car, and those in our family who need one.
3. Buy a house
4. Pre-Pay for the kids college.
5. Help Jarrod start a new business that he wants.

5 places that I have lived

1. Sparks NV. (growing up and now)
2. Was hoe Valley. (moved there when I was a freshman.)
3. Rexburg, Idaho (went to college there)
4. New Jersey (served mission)
5. Sparks, NV (with hubby and kids)

5 snacks I enjoy.

1. ice cream...
2. black licorice.
3. slurpees.
4. homemade smoothies.
5. chips and salsa.

5 people I tag

1. Laurie
2. Amy
3. Ashlynn and Brayden
4. Mallory
5. Mandy

1 comment:

megan said...

I have been catching up with you. You look beautiful in the baby blessing picture. You have such a beautiful family. Thank you for your thoughts in the post about what you are going through. I want you to know that it has lifted me up with what my family is going through right now. Times are hard and sometimes you feel like you are just floating around. You have helped me remember that I have things that the Lord wants me to to and help me with but, Heavenly Father is the one sure thing I should be putting my trust in. Thank you for helping me and you are in my thoughts and prayers.