What I was doing 10 years ago...
1. I was 28 years old with two beautiful baby girls.
2. Living in our first home on Blizzard Court.
3. Enjoying being a stay at home mom.
4. Adopted our first pet, a potbelly pig we named Jimmy Dean.
5. Loving life
5 things on today's "to do" list.
1. Take girls and Cooper to School.
2. Work at Reade.
3. Make dinner/ help kids with homework
4. Take kaylor to Soccer Practice
5. Read to Kids and go to sleep..
5 things I would do If I were a millionaire.
2. Buy a new car, and those in our family who need one.
3. Buy a house
4. Pre-Pay for the kids college.
5. Help Jarrod start a new business that he wants.
5 places that I have lived
1. Sparks NV. (growing up and now)
2. Was hoe Valley. (moved there when I was a freshman.)
3. Rexburg, Idaho (went to college there)
4. New Jersey (served mission)
5. Sparks, NV (with hubby and kids)
5 snacks I enjoy.
1. ice cream...
2. black licorice.
4. homemade smoothies.
5. chips and salsa.
5 people I tag
3. Ashlynn and Brayden
Giving Up Flour and Eating Fried Bread by Ree
58 minutes ago