Monday, January 14, 2008

Baby Hope


Baby Hope is doing very well, she did not seem to experience to bad of of withdrawals from the drug use her mother did. She is thriving and happy. I am so glad I get to snuggle her during my work day....Her parents have only visited her 3 times in the 6 weeks that she has been alive. The good news is that her grandparents are trying to do everything they can in order to take care of her. My boss would love to adopt her, but Social Service does everything they can to have a biological family member gain custody of her. She will be with us for the months to come...So glad to have this sweet angel, safe and thriving.....

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love the updates on this little one. She is so sweet. So sad about her parents but I'm glad that her grandmother is interested. I have such a soft heart when it comes to children. I want to protect them all from everything.