Monday, August 27, 2007

End of Summer Days!


Summer Days Are GONE......I am kind of sad. We had such a fun summer. We swam almost every day, The kids have really learned how to swim well this summer. We had fun BB Q's with our neighbors, roasted marshmallows with our mini bonfire's (with bun son burners) at the Marina. Went on lots of hike's, had lots of fun doing FHE with my sisters and mom where the kids made us play charades and do silly games. We played games of scrabble at the pool while the kids swam...Kellie always won....One day I will beat her!!! It went by way to fast. Jarrod and I never made it up to the Lake Tahoe, but the girls were able to go a few times, with the bishop's family... Today When I dropped the kids off for there first day of School. I was a little sad. It was so carefree with no schedule, that I really like it. I guess that is what Summer Days are all about.....

No comments: