Friday, August 17, 2007

Home from Camp



Okay -today is my first post on this blog....Every day I will be listing my daily treasures or finds. My first treasure today is that Brayden and Ashlynn come home from Camp...I missed them...Kaylor really did. We cannot wait to go get them as soon as I get off from work. I cannot wait to hear there stories and hear their adventures.. I will post later about what their experience was... This week flew by..We went to Marine World Six Flags with Grandma, Grampa, and all the cousins on that side. We really missed the girls being there. Kaylor had the time of her life she was all smiles and rode all the rollercoasters she was big enough for...We got to touch sting rays and feed the giraffes. We had such a good time..It was the first time she was alone with us doing something like that. What fun we had..The rest of the week went way to fast and Kaylor was exausted, so we just stayed home and swam. It was nice spending time with just her..Although I really missed the older girls..

No comments: