Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happiness is.......


When the sun is shining.

When I hear the birds are chirping.

When my kids are all well.

When I feel the baby kicking and hear his heartbeat.

When my kids say "I love you Momma!"

When I have a full tank of Gas.

When I feed the kids a healthy dinner and they like it.

When I know that it is going to be alright.

When the laundry is folded and put away.

When the dishes are done.

When all of us are home.

When we giggle.

When Jarrod laughs so hard it makes us all laugh.

When my kids listen, I mean really listen.

When I feel the spirit.

When I know spring is coming.

When all the bills are paid.

When I know the kids are happy.

When the kids get along.

When Jarrod and I are in sync.

When I feel the heat of the sun after a long winter...



My list of things that make me happy can go on and on and that makes me happy........





Here are few quotes on Happiness....



~Happiness is contagious...when you reflect happiness, then all others around you catch the happy bug and are happy, too. by author Jennifer


~A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.This happiness quote by Hugh Downs


~Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.This happy quote by Thich Nhat Hanh


~Happiness comes only from appreciating what you have right now. You can even be happy by appreciating your troubles because they are helping to build your character.This quote on happiness by Harriet Meyerson

1 comment:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Great quotes and awesome list. I need to work on my happiness factor. Hopefully the sunshine will help!!