Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dentist Appointment

Today I had to go to the dentist. What I thought was going to be a painless procedure turned out to be a very ouchy one. They had to give me a shot in my pallet. He said it would hurt a little. Heyyyy buddy that was not a little. I wanted to flee and run away or better yet kick his butt.... Why do dentist say that it is only going to hurt a little. Yeah right. THAT WAS A BIG HURT. Okay I am a wuss I admit....but....it really did hurt....alot... Thank goodness my sister was working on me. Kellie is really good at what she does and she always makes me feel better, or as best as she can due to my current fear of the dentist....
My appointment took 3 1/2 hrs. During my appt.to make myself feel better I had to drift to a happy place and some funny thoughts about Jarrod kept popping up...Last night he was dancing all crazy and shaking his bootie--which I know he would kill me if he knew I was sharing this. But, hey it made me drift a way to my happy place, and I could tolerate the rest of my appt. I just kept picturing it, and if you know Jarrod-- this is really unlike him...so it was really funny...
Warning...This photo is not me... I did not leave smiling. In fact I left drooling....and was told to come back in a few weeks. Yeah RIGHT....Okay...I will be a good girl and go back....

No comments: