1. Love her for who she is.
2. Help her earn her Young Womanhood Recognition award.
3. Let her know she’s worth your time.
4. Help her stand firm in knowing her value.
5. Make sure she knows she belongs.
6. Give her choices.
8. Never compare her to others.
9. Be impressed by her.
10. Strengthen her heart, don’t thicken her skin.
11. Make it safe to make mistakes.
12. Let her achievements be her own.
This was sent to me via email by my sister Angie....Good Advice...Thanks
21 DIY Hanging Planters YOU Can Make
15 hours ago