Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Holly Tagged Me

Tuesday October 30, 2007

7 Random things about me.

1. I have had the same best friend since I was 3-- Beth we still talk or see each other at least 1-2 times a week.

2. I was an elite gymnast when I was younger.

3. I served a mission in New Jersey for the LDS Church.

4. When I was younger my parents had friends that were Native American. They enrolled me in a head start program and I loved going to all of their Pow Wows and dancing to the beat of the drums.

5. I cannot read scary books or watch scary movies....I have nightmares.

6. I saw the original Rocky Movies with my dad in the Theater. That is why they are one of my favorite movies.

7. I love the old Elvis movies.

I am tagging the following people.

Austin
Megan
Caitlin

2 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Great facts.

My favorite Elvis movies are Blue Hawaii and GI Blues.

megan said...

okay I am up for the challange.