Thursday, October 4, 2007

You are never going to believe what I did last night!

My girlfriend Beth and I signed up for a belly dancing class. It was a blast and a good work out. I was surprised at how much fun we had. The class is a beginners class, once a week. The instructor was really funny and put us all at ease. The class is for the young and the old. I really needed a fun night out with the girls. I would recommend this for anyone, and I guarantee your husband will like that you are taking it too.
The lady with the long hair is our instructor.

1 comment:

megan said...

sounds like fun. I have heard that you get a nice belly from that kind of work out. I think that it is fun to let loose and have some fun every once in a while and if you can exercise at the same time it is a bounus.